Anybody ever fished here? My friend is looking to head up there to fish today was thinkin about givin it a shot. Any stories or experiences?

Also there's a small pond in Peabody near the stonewood tavern plaza next to an abandoned building. Have seen some monster snappers and caught a few bass in there. ANybody ever fished there?

Posted Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 pm

By the lack of replies usually means there hog factory's! Get out there and fish them Wink

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 am

tbass

By the lack of replies usually means there hog factory's! Get out there and fish them Wink

the silence isn't necessarily a bad thing. if this is someone's spot, it won't get blown up and pounded.

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 am

I agree with these guys

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 am

Or nobody may actually have an answer. Confused

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 am

If I knew where you wer talkin about I'd try it,, get out there and catch Larry lunker for me Very Happy

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 pm

I don't know if it's the same place but my stepdad took me to what he called "Sid's Pond" when I was a kid. I didn't understand the point of fishing (I was maybe 7) until I watched him catch a 3 lb lmb. The rest is history. Smile

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:19 pm

I was wondering if the lack of responses was due to it being a secret spot Wink

Some people do call it Sids at least from the people I've talked to so it's probably the same one. Anybody else have any experience?

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Headin up there today, I'll give you guys the update afterwards.

What should I bring for catfish bait? I'm thinkin of settin up a quick trap while I walk the pond a bit, I've heard there used to be some good ones in there.

Posted Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:35 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links