Has anyone ever fished this location? I hear rumors of it being a pretty decent place, I fished it once, and caught nothing. Just wondering if anyone has ever fished it and what they pulled outta there.

Posted Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I use to fish it years ago from shore. Plenty of little guys, nothing over 2lb. I did however get one around 6 lb from the little mud hole right beside it in the park. A friend of mine yak fishes it, a key is available at the campground for the gate to the road leading to the water. He has caught bass in the 3-5 lb range.

Posted Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:56 am

Thanks man! I'll definitely have to try it again, I gave up after a few hours of nothing the first time I fished it. If there's some big ones in there its definitely worth a 2nd shot.

Posted Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 am

im intrested in fishing this pond myself. any info on type of fish? depth? bottom?

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 am

lots of pic and small bass.....NO MOTORS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED....gate closes early I think 4:00 P M when campground closes next week...water is very low....

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 am

I was over there this morning walking around. The water is real low Exclamation The guy who yak fishes over there told me the other day that the key is no longer available for the season Exclamation

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links