We have a tournament out of the Newton Yacht club every year on the Charles River in June

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 pm

thorn168, The Brookline Reservoir is stocked with trout every spring, however it is not the species targeted for a "BASS" fishing tournament. Although our veterans certainly enjoy the comraderie, they equally look forward to the bragging rights and the stories associated with catching the largest fish of the tournament. I lived in Brookline for over 12 years and have fished the reservoir frequently. There is no way this location can accomodate a bass fishing tournament.

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

prov1

I emailed the orginal poster, im thinking about doing the tournement but I know nothing about lake winni. Not sure how competitive the tounry is but I am willing to do the tourny if I can shadow another boat so im not spending hours looking for fish. Is there anyone on here doing it and nice enough to have a shadow just till we get on some fish.

Josh there is another thread about fishing winni. I'll try to find it. I think you'd do well here. I found it quick. Read this...
http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/fishin-nh-t6835.html?highlight=lake%20winnipasauki

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:25 pm

prov1,
I asked for help back on 8/7/2012 for suggestions on fishing Lake Winnipesaukee. Actually it was Kiezel I think. Subject was "Fishin N.H." I got some great advise and would suggest you read the post. Many locations and great tips by Mafishfinder members, thanks guys. I was asking for my own vacation, that unfortunately has been delayed.

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links